CURRENTLY ENJOYING

Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Snow at last, Snow at last...

Can’t you see them prancing, Rudolph with his red nose, so bright; On Dasher, on Dancer, on Prancer and Vixen, on Comet, on Cupid, on Donner and Blitzen. Snow at last, Snow at last! Fairbanks is now covered with a beautiful carpet of white snow. A snow cover that will surely last until our return in late April. I’m so convinced it will last awhile, I plan to disconnect the rain gutters today and store them away for the winter. And, I’ll leave the snow shovels in a conspicuous spot, so my neighbors can find them, Cuzz, Santa Claus is coming to Town….
P.S. Two hours after posting this, a pizza delivery person walked away with my snow shovel. Oh Well, won't need it in Arizona anyway. Smile!

No comments:

Post a Comment